Vill.Sundrel Teh. Dharampuri
Dist- Dhar (M.P.)Pin code:454552
Call Timing 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
A Goat farmer
CMD : Goatwala Farm
Vice president: Goat and sheep Farmer
- To develop a sustainable Goat Sector, in Tribal areas for providing sustainable livelihood to small farmers. Introduce a new and innovative sector supporting agriculture industry that helps establish an organized goat industry in India.
- Our aim to develop a cooperative sector through which all the actual tribal/small /poor goat farmers can get the benefit of rearing and get the best price of their goats, and we can improve the genetic potential of the goats by advance breeding techniques and practices.
B.Sc. Agriculture from College of Agriculture, Indore, M.P. in 2000
Activity and Event Participation
|1||2000||National training program on commercial goat farming CIRG Mathura, U.P.|
|2||2001||National training program on commercial goat farming CIRG Mathura, U.P.|
|3||2006||Commercial goat & sheep farming and marketing; farmer-Industries- Researcher interface in CIRG Mathura U.P. from 04 to 05 March|
|4||2006||Innovations and Recont advances in Reproduction for Augmenting small Ruminant Production, at CSWRI Avikanagar, Rajasthan from 28 to 30 Dec.|
|5||2007||Emerging diseases of small Ruminants and their containment under WTO regime in CIRG Mathura, U.P from 03 to 05 Feb.|
|6||2008||National Goat fair and scientists-entrepreneurs farmer interactive meet on 01 to 03 March CIRG Mathura, U.P|
|7||2010||Stress Management in Small Ruminant production and product processing on 29 to 31 Jan in Jaipur, Rajasthan By CSWRI Avikanagar|
|8||2010||One day seminar on Bakri Palan Din and Farmer Scientist interactive meet Anand, Gujarat Feb 9|
|9||2011||Former board member of management of Nanaji Deshmukh Vaternary university jabalpur MP ( year 2010 to 2013 )|
|10||2012||Participation in 1’st farm Innovator’s Day in April 2012 at CIRG Makhdoom Mathura UP|
|11||2012||ISSGPU workshop on Future chalanges and opportunities to improve health and production of small ruminants At CIRG on Dec 22 – 23|
|12||2013||Participation in 2’ed farm Innovator’s Day in April 2013 at CIRG Makhdoom Mathura UP|
|13||2015||Participation in 12th Agriculture Science congress as a speaker in 3 -6 feb 2015 at NDRI karnal Haryana|
- RASTRIYA BAKARI PANDIT AWARD at CIRG Mathura, U.P. 01 to 03 March 2008
- BHUMI NIRMAN AWARD 2011 At Indore in July 2011
- INNOVATIVE GOAT FARMER AWARD at CIRG Mathura, U.P. on the occasion of Farm Innovators’ day’ on 10 September 2015.
- PROGRESSIVE GOAT FARMER AWARD at CSWRI Malpura Avikanagar , RJ. on the occasion of National sheep and wool Mela on 28 March 2016
- Goat rearing for last 16 years till date.
- Good expertise in Goat and Dairy Farming.
- Farm house established in village Sundrel, based on Intensive type of goat farming with 500 goats of different varieties present.
- Goat breeds present at Goatwala Farm, Indian Goat breeds – Sirohi, Jamunapari, Barbari, Beetal and Sojat.
- Good experience in organic farming and cultivation of all the cash crops (vegetables, grains, pulses , horticulture and other crops)
- Excellent command in fodder crops cultivation and grass land development planning.
- Good expertise in Artificial Insemination in goats.
- Part of many Goat training programs of Govt. Projects & NGO’s of India.
- A M.O.U. already signed with M.P. Livestock Corporation & poultry development for transfer of goat related technologies and practices to the farmers.
+91 94 25 04 69 43